Sunday, February 8, 2009

Finding Those We Miss..

It is amazing.. after a couple of hours, I have managed to find many of my JS family once again. This may seem rather silly to most people but some of these folks helped me survive some of the most difficult times of my life. I hope in the following days we can play that 6 degrees of separation game and find some of the others and maybe convince them to take the chance again and try and journal again. I know several friends have felt so burned from JS that they no longer have the emotional energy to start again which is a terrible shame and a loss to all of us. I do give thanks that I've found at least a few of you.. let's not loose touch again - Please

1 comment:

ceruleanunion said...

Hi Allen. Blue from JS. I'm at treavioli.com now. And I think I read that you're not on Facebook anymore, but a lot of the JS refugees are at this group. http://www.facebook.com/groups/169547446390799/

Post a Comment