Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Interesting World

Last week I meet one more of my JS friends.. not exactly in a way I would want but things are better for him. He actually surprised me. It's odd how we have these mental images of people and they turn out to be 180 of what you expect. He's the second online friend to become a real world friend - who would have thunk it?? 

Just today I got an email from another friend that lives in New York talking about coming for a visit in March.. This is a total surprise but a wonderful one!! 

Well, up to the roof in a bit. We have the possibility of severe weather and are under a tornado watch. So far, the only ones on the ground have been to the north and to the southwest. Weather events fascinate me and I do spotting with RACES on the ham radio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment