Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sitting here on Saturday Night

It has been another one of those "earn a few more gray hair" weeks at work and it seems the stacks of paperwork  and demands on my time grow and I can't seem to get time to work on projects that are important to me.

I am going to take the third week of March off and a friend from the "net" will be flying down to visit. It's still amazing we are finally getting to meet. We have chatted for years and helped each other through some major life ups and downs. Being an introvert, I am still a bit nervous about the face to face meeting. As odd as it sounds, i can stand in front of 200 people to do an inservice and never break a sweat but one on one personal interactions completely unnerve me. Stupid eh?

I am still trying to learn how to use this blog thing and it's still a bit of a challenge for me to reveal what is going on in my heart and mind. Oh well, I guess this is cheaper than paying for a therapist to vent to.. I seriously doubt anyone reads this thing anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had fun! You should do an update.

Post a Comment